but never doubt I love.
# if there was ever something for a wedding band.. # this would be it
when the toughest most meanest character falls in love with the cutest most sweetest one
today in philosophy i learned that witches were portrayed as riding broomsticks because back in the day it was a euphemism for riding the devil’s dick so just think about that before you consider dressing up as a witch for halloween
people who use “lol” and “xD” in the same sentence are the kind of people who should never be trusted
Going back to my neglected color challenge! I had a lot of fun painting this one. One day I want to do a Guardians cover… a girl can dream…
Orange for #7daysofcolor, featuring Rocket Raccoon. OH AND come see me at NYCC’s Artist Alley next week, table V11!!
favourite btvs episodes - [1/25] - passion
if we could live without passion, maybe we’d know some kind of peace
you know those people who aren’t obsessed with bands or music or books or movies or tv shows or anything
# what do you even spend your time on?
I like my women how I like my men.
That’s the joke.
I am bisexual.
Mars in the 8th House - A Life on the Battlefield
Those born with their natal Mars in the 8th House will charge head first into the objects of their desire. The war torn planet of Mars is saturated in Scorpio’s home, Pluto’s 8th House, where twin themes of destruction emerge and bind to our deepest and murkiest secrets. Possessive in love and money, Mars here has a need to be in control and exert domination, and can be hostage to dark impulses. Life will pull them into dangerous realms and circumstances, where they can either drown in the 8th House waters or confront their battles head on. This placement suggests a life and death struggle and themes around betrayal, trauma, abuse and losses through others.
Mars in the 8th House will tend to experience intense conflict in relationships; as they project their need to provoke the internal transformation of all their partners and heal all their hurt. There is often an involvement with the sinister side of life such as criminality, black magic, self destructive energies and such configurations can centre around abuse, rape, power struggles, divorce, loss of innocence, or having their heart ripped out by watching another experience trauma. It is possible these people will be forced through some event to ‘choose’ life, or the conflict with shared interests and wills, or possibly an early sexual assault. Mars in the 8th House have a tremendous ability to see past the masks of other people and penetrate straight to the soul; easily intuiting the motives and needs of others. The occult, taboo, and hidden legends may be alluring to them and they will go to war if there is even a perceived threat to their security; Mars here tends to be hyper vigilant and cautious about who they allow into their personal space. Having usually experienced intense betrayal at a young age, they are highly reticent about having their fragile sense of security shattered again.
Lady Diana had an 8th house Mars and both died in a fatal car accident. John F. Kennedy was assassinated on a car journey with this same position. Marilyn Monroe also possessed an 8th house Mars and revealed her abuse in childhood, and died from an overdose at a fairly young age.
Mars in a watery home is volatile, yet has a mutual benefic in Scorpio’s home, as it is Scorpio’s traditional ruler. The interplay of treasures exchanged provides the promise of intense and overpowering love in their later years and the ability to give breathe regenerative energies into others. Mars here will be forced to survive, and is born into a battlefield, even if they don’t seem like it, they are always holding a sword up; ready to defend the next person that intends to harm them.
# well oops this ain't good # Taurean Mars on this end so idk if that balances it out a bit or what
Male Legislators who think Birth Control pills only serve as contraceptives and are unnecessary:
# seriously though # contraception's the last reason I have for taking these at all
44, 50, 56 & 57
44. age you get mistaken for:
Anything between 16 and 36. Some people are surprised to hear that I’m already in my mid-twenties, while others do a double-take at my age and go “but you sound so mature!”. I literally had customers in the bookstore ask me for YA-recommendations because “you’re the same age as my grandchild” and when I asked how old their grandchild was they’d always say 16/17. xD
50. favourite picture of your idol:
Do I have an idol? Hm. Let’s go with Scarlett’s prettiness for the moment..
56. favourite food(s):
Strawberries, grapes, chocolate ice-cream with those tiny chocolate chips, full fatty yoghurt with cereal (what a combination lol), cotton candy, rice, and dark chocolate.
57. favourite animal(s):
Foxes, giraffes, meerkats, raccoons, cats, alpacas, hawks, caracals, and lynxes. =)
these are actually nice you fucking nerd
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future kids?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want